By Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
The ebook is equipped into 4 components. half I introduces the kernel and units out the theoretical foundation on which to construct the remainder of the ebook. half II specializes in various working platforms and describes exploits for them that concentrate on quite a few trojan horse periods. half III on distant kernel exploitation analyzes the results of the distant state of affairs and offers new thoughts to focus on distant concerns. It encompasses a step by step research of the advance of a competent, one-shot, distant make the most for a true vulnerabilitya malicious program affecting the SCTP subsystem present in the Linux kernel. eventually, half IV wraps up the research on kernel exploitation and appears at what the long run may well hold.
- Covers a variety of working process households — UNIX derivatives, Mac OS X, Windows
- Details universal situations comparable to regularly occurring reminiscence corruption (stack overflow, heap overflow, etc.) matters, logical insects and race conditions
- Delivers the reader from user-land exploitation to the realm of kernel-land (OS) exploits/attacks, with a selected concentrate on the stairs that result in the construction of profitable thoughts, that allows you to supply to the reader whatever greater than only a set of tricks
Read Online or Download A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core PDF
Best business information technology books
Among the high-level suggestions of industrial intelligence and the nitty-gritty directions for utilizing proprietors’ instruments lies the basic, but poorly-understood layer of structure, layout and procedure. with no this data, monstrous facts is belittled – initiatives flounder, are overdue and pass over price range. enterprise Intelligence Guidebook: From information Integration to Analytics shines a vivid mild on a regularly overlooked subject, arming you with the data you want to layout rock-solid enterprise intelligence and information integration approaches.
Malte Martensen untersucht die berufliche Nutzung von Social software program aus verhaltenswissenschaftlicher Perspektive. Im Zentrum der Arbeit steht die Frage, wie und wofür Social software program im organisationalenRahmen eingesetzt wird und welche Faktoren einen Einfluss auf dieNutzungsakzeptanz haben. Unternehmensberater stehen als Vertreter einer wissensintensiven und innovationsaffinen Branche im Fokus der Betrachtung.
So far, such a lot community study includes a number of of 5 significant difficulties. First, it has a tendency to be atheoretical, ignoring some of the social theories that comprise community implications. moment, it explores unmarried degrees of research instead of the a number of degrees out of which such a lot networks are comprised.
This edited 3 quantity variation brings jointly major papers formerly released within the magazine of data expertise (JIT) over its 30 yr e-book historical past. the 3 volumes of Enacting examine tools in details Systems celebrate the methodological pluralism used to develop our knowing of data technology's function on this planet at the present time.
Extra resources for A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core
A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core by Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
- Get Konzepte für das Service Engineering: Modularisierung, PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: Going to Water: The Journal of Beginning Rain by Stan Rushworth,Victoria Devereaux