By Jean-Pierre Serre
Read Online or Download Algebraic Groups and Class Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) PDF
Similar group theory books
2004 marks the one hundredth anniversary of the 1st description of the autoimmune disorder paroxysmal chilly hemoglobinuria, an extraordinary hemolytic ailment, by way of Julius Donath and Karl Landsteiner. After a century of analysis, the record of autoimmune ailments has develop into striking. With a incidence of roughly five% of the world-wide inhabitants, those power, debilitating stipulations impact nearly each significant organ of the physique and, for purposes that stay doubtful, are even more commonplace in lady than in males.
Alexander Reznikov (1960-2003) used to be a super and hugely unique mathematician. This booklet offers 18 articles by way of well-known mathematicians and is devoted to his reminiscence. furthermore it comprises an influential, to date unpublished manuscript by means of Reznikov of e-book size. The booklet extra presents an intensive survey on Kleinian teams in better dimensions and a few articles centering on Reznikov as anyone.
Here's the 1st a part of a piece that offers an entire account of Jorgensen's conception of punctured torus Kleinian teams and its generalization. It deals an effortless and self-contained description of Jorgensen's concept with a whole evidence. via quite a few informative illustrations, readers are clearly ended in an intuitive, artificial seize of the idea, which clarifies how an easy fuchsian crew evolves into advanced Kleinian teams.
With purposes in quantum box conception, hassle-free particle physics and normal relativity, this two-volume paintings experiences invariance of differential operators below Lie algebras, quantum teams, superalgebras together with infinite-dimensional instances, Schrödinger algebras, purposes to holography. this primary quantity covers the final facets of Lie algebras and staff thought supplemented by means of many concrete examples for a very good number of noncompact semisimple Lie algebras and teams.
- Geometric Group Theory: Volume 2 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Noncommutative Harmonic Analysis: In Honor of Jacques Carmona (Progress in Mathematics)
- Algebraic Complexity Theory (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften)
- Algebras of Linear Transformations (Universitext)
- Galois Theory (Universitext)
- The Orbit Method in Representation Theory: Proceedings of a Conference Held in Copenhagen, August to September 1988 (Progress in Mathematics)
Extra info for Algebraic Groups and Class Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
Algebraic Groups and Class Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) by Jean-Pierre Serre
- Download e-book for kindle: Ragnar's Tall Tales by Ragnar Benson
- New PDF release: Between the Lines (Cops and Docs Book 3)